Everyone: Meet Nora.
As a member of our team, Nora is partially responsible for our main goal: making sure that USGBC communicates with the world in the most effective and compelling way, while maintaining our standards of sustainability. No pressure, right? Nora tackles our content creation head first on a daily basis. She is responsible for managing our digital marketing content across many platforms, ranging from websites to emails, from blog posts to Instagram videos, and from online advertising to content campaigns. Without her, our message would be lost!
10 questions with Nora
- Where were you born? Princeton, New Jersey
- Favorite city to visit? Any city I haven’t been to—I love exploring new places!
- Describe your role on the USGBC Marketing Team. As USGBC’s digital marketing manager, I have the opportunity to develop and oversee digital marketing strategies to increase USGBC’s customer engagement, raise brand awareness, acquire and nurture leads and drive revenue.
- Go-to karaoke song: “You Gotta Be” by Des’ree
- Zodiac sign: I am a perseverant Taurus.
- Favorite ice cream flavor: Chocolate Fudge Brownie by Ben & Jerry’s
- Best book you’ve read in the past year: Rising Strong by Brené Brown
- Favorite season: Springtime. I love the warmer weather, longer days with more daylight, and new life.
- Are you a morning person, or night owl? I have a newborn who is up at all hours, so these days I’m both—a morning person and a night owl.
- Favorite quote: “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” —Martin Luther King, Jr.
Our innovative Studio team is comprised of marketing strategists, digital analysts, designers and developers. This supergroup is responsible for making sure that USGBC communicates with the world in the most effective and compelling way while maintaining our standards of sustainability. The only way we can accomplish this is through collaboration. Glad you guys took the time to meet Nora—stay tuned to meet the rest of our talented team members!