Everyone: Meet Ashley.
Ashley is one of our fearless leaders on the Marketing team here at USGBC. She tackles project management, marketing strategy, branding ideas and communications decisions on a daily basis—no biggie! Ashley is constantly supporting our innovative Studio team, and is a key player in our marketing pursuits.
10 Questions for Ashley:
- Favorite city to visit? Tel Aviv
- Describe your role on the USGBC Marketing Team. In a nutshell, I’m here to make sure the marketing and communications function with the rest of the organization.
- If you could sing one song on American Idol, what would it be? Jackson. Performing both as Johnny Cash and June Carter.
- How do you get to work every day? On foot.
- Who inspires you? My five-year-old.
- Best movie: What’s Eating Gilbert Grape.
- Celebrity you’d like to meet: Leo, obviously!
- Three things you’d take to a deserted island: Do family members count as objects? If not, my Nespresso machine, Kindle and sunglasses.
- If you had one extra hour of free time every day, how would you use it? Spending it with my family.
- What’s the best part of working at USGBC? I love the variety. Every day is different—which means I’m always learning. Plus, I get to interact with such a talented group of professionals. I’m a lucky gal!
Our innovative Studio team comprises marketing strategists, digital analysts, designers and developers. This supergroup is responsible for making sure that USGBC communicates with the world in the most effective and compelling way while maintaining our standards of sustainability. The only way we can accomplish this is through collaboration. Glad you guys took the time to meet Ashley—stay tuned to meet the rest of our talented team members!