As USGBC and GBCI, we take pride in celebrating our program milestones. That’s why we created an engaging infographic to highlight the first 100 certified TRUE Zero Waste projects. Our target audience was current TRUE participants, program prospects, the media and the waste and sustainability communities.
The infographic visually represents data about TRUE.
The design highlights the following data points for the program:
- Number of projects by certification level
- U.S. states and other countries (Ireland and Canada) with TRUE-certified facilities
- Types of facilities certified (manufacturing, retail, etc.)
- Gross square feet of certified space
- Tonnage of total waste diverted from landfill
- Estimated annual cost savings/reduction
Designed for social media, presentations and media outreach, the infographic is a fun and creative way of pointing out what it means to be TRUE-certified.
How the infographic appears on a mobile device.
Read more about TRUE-certified facilities in the project directory.